International Forum «Intelligent transport systems of Russia» will take place on September 27-28, 2016 in President Hotel, Moscow.
Key topics of the Forum:
- ITS on the federal road network;
- ITS in megapolises and cities, including peculiarities of integration with outgoing highways;
- ITS of rail traffic management on railroad transport;
- Navigation services based on GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System);
- Unmanned transport;
- Development of roadside multifunctional service zones.
The Forum program will include panel discussions, roundtables, exhibition, and also a SWOT-analysis session dedicated to usage of unmanned transport on Russian roads.
Following the Forum results, there will be a list of current issues and proposals prepared, which will be a basis for further cooperation between all the interested parties of the ITS market.
The organizer of the Forum is J Comm LLC.